At the Chinatourguide.com, the privacy and confidentiality of user information is important. We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your user information. We may update this policy from time to time, so please check here frequently. The Cantontradfair.com will not disclose identifiable user information to any third party without consent.
We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. You may wish to submit an information request about our service, participate in one of our promotions or subscribe to our e-mail or postal mailing lists. In response, we may ask for information such as your name and postal address. In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified by you at the bottom of the information gathering form.
Register you as a preferred member
Plan and purchase a travel service
Enter your email in our promotions
Send marketing communications or surveys to you
Respond to your questions or suggestions
Improve the quality of your visit to our site
All forms will provide an opt-out option to allow you to choose not to participate in our lists and future online marketing. In deciding whether or not to join such lists, please note that they are only used for our purposes or in joint promotions with one of our partners. We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
We would like our Site visitors to feel confident about using the Site to plan and purchase their accommodations, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. We have implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our Site is hosted in a secure environment. The Site servers/systems are configured with data encryption, or scrambling, technologies, and industry-standard firewalls.
We are interested in improving the Site and may develop and offer new features and services. We monitor aggregated data regarding use of the Site for marketing purposes and to study, improve and promote use of the Site. In connection with such purposes, We may share aggregated data with third parties collectively and in an anonymous way. Disclosure of aggregated data does not reveal personal information about individual Site users in any way that identifies who they are or how to contact them.
Some of the photos on our website are from public sources and we are not responsible for their copyright. If you are the owner of the photos and do not want us to show your pictures, Please let us know and it will be removed right away.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
- Google Analytics lets us evaluate how our users' behavior varies by demographics and interests based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings or use Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ads impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- We apply data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics to any of our Analytics reports and use that analysis to build segments and refine our campaign strategies.